December 2021 Patch – New Brawler Grom, Fang, Duel Mode, Skins and more!
The new Brawl Stars update is finally arriving this Thursday (16). And as you could see here on the site, in the last few days we had complete coverage with all Sneak Peeks (update of the update). But if you missed something, here’s a rundown for you to keep track of before you get into the game!
Brawl Stars Animation: Happy Brawlidays
New Brawlers Update
Brawl Stars will have two new brawlers coming to the game. One of them will be epic, which can be unlocked for free in a challenge (Grom), to be released in the boxes a few days later. And the other will be Brawl Pass’s Chromatic Brawler in a few weeks yet.
Grom - Epic Brawler
Grom is a security guard at Star Park whose best friend is his walkie-talkie! His biggest fears are children and their ability to destroy things.
Fang – Chromatic Brawler (Will be available in January)
Fang works in the Starr Park cinema, but he’s also an aspiring actor… Usually in low-budget martial arts movies.
New Brawl Pass and Star League Season
- Year of the Tiger (it will be released in a few weeks)
- Classic Dynamike (FREE through Brawlidays Gifts)
- El Corazon (On Valentine’s Day)
Skins Sazonais do Brawlidays de 2021
- BO HO HO HO
- Spike Christmas Trunk
- Griff Sled
- Jacky christmas
Year of the Tiger Skins
- El Tigre
- Orochi Edgar
- Sway Master Barley
- Nian Nita(Star League)
- Major Rosa (Brawl Pass Level 1)
- Furious Fang(Brawl Pass Level 70)
New group of Skins - Pirates (available in 2022)
- Colt Corsair
- Little Pirate
- Carl Captain
- Pirate Eugene
- Brawlidays Reactions
- Brawlidays Skin Reactions
- Reactions of the Year of the Tiger
New Reactions (Not Animated)
- Grom’s Challenge
- Valentine’s Day Skin Set Reactions (Cousin, Lou, Piper, Poco)
- Matcher Reaction
- 2 new Year of the Tiger Profile Icons can be released in Star League
- Win the Challenge to win the Grom!
- 9 wins in total
- Retry only costs 1 gem
Year of the Tiger Challenge
- Win the Challenge to win a Megabox
- 9 Wins
- Retry for gemstones
LAML- Challenge of Master League LATAM
- Win the Challenge to earn an exclusive Reaction
- 12 Wins
- It will also be the last time we will have the Master League LATAM skins in the store!
- Arena “Year of the Tiger”! A retro fighting game environment
Duels, new 1×1 mode
- Choose 3 different Brawlers before the match
- Each brawler equals one extra chance
Duels, new 1×1 mode
- Eliminate your opponent’s 3 Brawlers to win the match
- Friendly Matches and API Matches
- Now you can enable Star League format in Friendly/API match
Brawl Pass seasons don’t last longer than 10 weeks, now they start every Monday every other month.
The 10th season of Brawl Pass will be “transition”, it will start on January 17th, 2022 and will last for 7 weeks!
Daily Quests will now grant 200 tokens (over 100)
4 medium quests (will be worth 250 tokens) have been changed to difficult quests (will be worth 500 tokens)
6 Medium Brawl Pass Quests Have Changed To Difficult Quests
Club League Gold Tickets now cost 1 Gem or 1 Star Point. This is a momentary change while we are still working to make them free (in an upcoming Feb/Mar update)
Added a welcome message when a new player joins a club
Various improvements to the Club League screens
Adjusted support for 120 FPS on new iPhones
Adjusted Gears effects for Squeak and Meg
- Fixed a bug where Jacky ended up dealing only 1 damage in her limit area.
The update is now available from the App Stores and the game will be released right after the maintenance break!